A 18-hole stroke play competition between Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy,
The competitor who plays the stipulated round(18 holes) in the fewest strokes is the winner.
|10:30-11:00||Opening Ceremony||Driving Range|
|11:00-12:00||Warm Up & Interactive Session with Juniors||Driving Range|
|12:35-16:30||The Match at Mission Hills||Blackstone Course|
|16:40-17:00||Awards Ceremony||18th Green|
1. Personal cameras are strictly prohibited on the golf course to avoid distraction to players.
2. Spectators are reminded not to crowd the players and to remain absolutely silent while they are preparing and taking their shots.
3. Mobile phones must be switched to ‘silent’ before entering the golf course. Calls can only be made or received in designated mobile phone zones to ensure that players are not disturbed.
4. Spectators should not walk on the greens, cross fairways or bunkers and must stay outside the roped areas.
5. People wearing high heels will not be allowed to enter the golf course.
6. The organizers advise that Children under 5 are not brought to the golf course. Any children who do attend must be supervised by an adult at all times.
7. Mission Hills Golf Club, participating players and all agents accept no liability to spectators in respect of all risk and danger incidental to the game of golf, including the risk of being struck by a golf ball.